Wipro projects flat revenue from IT in first quarterApril 27th, 2011 - 12:23 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 27 (IANS) Wipro projected $1.4 billion from its global IT services business for the first quarter (April-June) of new fiscal (2011-12), indicating a flat growth sequentially from the fourth quarter (January-March) of the last fiscal (2010-11).
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said revenue from its IT services business would be in the range of $1,394-1,422 million, or $1.4 billion, in the first quarter (Q1) of FY 2012.
Revenue from IT services business for fourth quarter (Q4) of last fiscal was $1.4 billion, as projected though it was four percent ($1.3 billion) sequentially higher from third quarter (Oct-Dec) and 20 percent year-on-year (YoY).
- Wipro net up for quarter, fiscal; sees flat IT growth (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro projects marginal growth in second quarter - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Biocon net marginally down in fiscal 2012 - Apr 27, 2012
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wage hike dips Wipro net, projects flat growth - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro forecasts flat IT growth in fourth quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- No impact of uncertainty on IT business: Premji (Lead) - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro projects $1.2 billion IT revenue in first quarter - Apr 23, 2010
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012