Wipro projects flat IT revenue for first quarterApril 25th, 2012 - 11:11 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 25 (IANS) Wipro Ltd has projected an average revenue of $1.54 billion for the first quarter (April-June) from its global IT services business, indicating a flat sequential growth under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said it expected revenue from its IT services business to be in the range of $1,520-1,550 million for quarter ending June 30, as against $1,536 million posted in fourth quarter (January-March) of last fiscal (2011-12).
Unlike its competitor Infosys, Wipro does not give revenue guidance for entire fiscal (2012-13).
- Wipro projects flat IT growth in second quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro forecasts flat IT growth in fourth quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro looks for growth in new geographies (Second Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro projects flat revenue from IT in first quarter - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro projects marginal growth in second quarter - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro projects $1.2 billion IT revenue in first quarter - Apr 23, 2010
- No impact of uncertainty on IT business: Premji (Lead) - Jul 20, 2011
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Wage hike dips Wipro net, projects flat growth - Jul 20, 2011