Wipro net up 15 percent for fiscal 2010-11April 27th, 2011 - 11:51 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 27 (IANS) Wipro posted net profit of Rs.5,298 crore (Rs.5.3 billion) for fiscal 2010-11, registering a growth of 15 percent year-on-year (YoY).
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said total revenue for the fiscal under review (FY 2011) was Rs.31,099 crore (Rs.311 billion), an increase of 15 percent YoY.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), net income for FY 2011 was $1.2 billion and total revenue was $6.98 billion.
Revenue from global IT services business for FY 2011 was Rs.23,485 crore (Rs.23.49 billion), up 16 percent YoY.
Under IFRS, revenue for FY 2011 from IT services was $5.27 billion.
- Wipro net up for quarter, fiscal; sees flat IT growth (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011