Wipro net up 12 percent in last fiscal yearApril 18th, 2008 - 11:33 am ICT by admin
Bangalore, April 18 (IANS) Global software major Wipro Ltd posted a net profit of Rs.32.8 billion for the last fiscal 2007-08, registering 12 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth over the same period of previous fiscal (2006-07) under the Indian accounting practice. In a notification to the stock exchanges Friday, the IT bellwether said the group’s consolidated revenue for the entire fiscal (FY 2008) under review increased to Rs.200 billion, posting 33 percent YoY growth over the same quarter in FY 2007 under the Indian accounting practice.
Under the American accounting practice, net revenue for FY 2008 grew by 11 percent YoY to $806 million.
Similarly, gross revenue increased to $4.9 billion, registering 32 percent YoY growth over the previous fiscal under the American accounting practice.
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up 15 percent for fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infinite Computer Solutions yearly net up 35 percent - May 10, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro net up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 21, 2011
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012