Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarterJanuary 20th, 2012 - 10:29 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Jan 20 (IANS) Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs.1,456 crore (Rs.14.56 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q3) under review shot up 28 percent YoY to Rs.9,997 crore (Rs.99.97 billion).
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income for the quarter is $275 million and total revenue $1.89 billion.
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Global uncertainty not affecting IT industry: Premji (Second Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 21, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net flat in second quarter - Oct 31, 2011
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011