Wipro net flat in second quarterOctober 31st, 2011 - 10:59 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Oct 31 (IANS) Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs.1,301 crore (Rs.13 billion) for the second quarter (July-September) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering a marginal one percent year-on-year (YoY) as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Monday, the IT bellwether said its total revenue for the quarter under review (Q2), however, increased 18 percent YoY to Rs.9,094 crore (Rs.90 billion).
As per the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), net income is $265 million and gross income $1.85 billion for the quarter.
Revenue from the company’s flagship division and global IT services is $1.5 billion as per IFRS and Rs.6,829 crore (Rs.68.3 billion) during the quarter.
- Wipro upbeat despite flat IT growth - Oct 31, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
Tags: accounting standard, bellwether, financial reporting standard, flagship, gross income, ifrs, international financial reporting standard, net income, net profit, oct 31, q2, quarter revenue, rs 1, rs 90, second quarter, wipro ltd, yoy