Wipro forecasts flat IT growth in fourth quarterJanuary 20th, 2012 - 10:52 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Jan 20 (IANS) Wipro Ltd projected flat growth revenue of $1.54 billion from its global IT services business for the fourth quarter (January-March) of this fiscal (2011-12) according to the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS).
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said revenue from its IT services business would be in the range of $1,520-1,550 million ($1.52-1.55 billion), projecting sequential growth of one-three percent.
Revenue from IT services for the third quarter (October-December) at $1,505 million ($1.5 billion) was 12 percent year-on-year (YoY) up and sequentially 2.2 percent higher from the second quarter (July-September).
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro projects flat IT growth in second quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro projects flat IT revenue for first quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro projects marginal growth in second quarter - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011