Wipro files for patent for its e-Enabler SOA frameworkNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:29 am ICT by admin
The e-Enabler solution kit which is the result of Wipro’s innovation initiatives enables rapid development and deployment of SOA applications.
Independent tests have shown that e-Enabler based implementation results in up to 30 per cent performance gain in applications and up to 15 per cent reduction in developer effort, thereby significantly lowering the TCO.
Wipro has filed patents for the e-Enabler framework, which covers sub-frameworks, services and plug-ins.
The e-Enabler solution kit can be used to build SOA solutions for business processes across any Industry.
The offering includes a reference architecture to design and map the solution, an SOA enabler framework to accelerate development, maintenance and management of the application ecosystem.
“At Wipro, we strive to offer innovative solutions that enable our client’s businesses consistently perform better. Recognising the potential of SOA as an enabler of business agility we have developed business solutions, frameworks and IPs based on SOA. The benefits accrued to our customers from e-Enabler solution validates our efforts to effectively leverage SOA based solutions to deliver business value.” says Vivek Bhasin, Vice President, e-Business and BI-IM solutions, Wipro Technologies.
Wipro Technologies has realised multiple IP sales and implemented SOA solutions built with the e-Enabler kit. This has been deployed at several fortune 500 companies around the globe.
Snap-On Business Solutions, a leading provider of enterprise data software and services is using the e-Enabler kit to develop their enterprise systems.
Michael Maddison, CTO, Snap On solutions said, “We have worked with Wipro on the development of a new SOA compliant platform for our future enterprise systems using e-Enabler Framework. Wipro has been a responsive partner throughout and the technology proved to be robust, scalable and has achieved our targeted levels of performance.”
Jayakrishnan Sasidharan, Vice President, Portals and Content Management Solutions, Wipro Technologies said, “Our efforts in developing solution based IPs have always been customer-centric. Clients using the Wipro’s e-Enabler solution kit experience better time-to-market dynamics in the entire solution development lifecycle - from conceptualization to architecture definition to finally getting the SOA based application ecosystem up and running.” (ANI)
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- IT product firm Ittiam posts $20 million revenue - Mar 21, 2012
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- Wipro joins Google's cloud platform - Aug 27, 2012
- Qatar Airways signs pact with Wipro for IT solutions (Lead) - Sep 13, 2012
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- Wipro unveils cloud solution for HR processes - Jan 23, 2012
- Wipro to provide legal process outsourcing to Microsoft - Jun 16, 2010
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- Qatar Airways signs pact with Wipro for IT solutions - Sep 12, 2012
- EMC Data solution to automate government work - May 03, 2012
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- TCS unveils cloud-computing solution in Karnataka - Mar 12, 2011
- IITs, IIMs to help MSMEs improve managerial skills - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: accelerate development, business agility, business processes, business solutions, deployment time, developer effort, enabler, enterprise systems, fortune 500 companies, framework, frameworks, implementation results, independent tests, perform better, plug ins, reference architecture, snap on, soa, solution kit, wipro technologies