WBHIDCO to e-auction Rajarhat plotsMay 16th, 2012 - 10:22 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 16 (IANS) The West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corp (WBHIDCO) is mulling introducing e-auction to sell plots at Rajarhat on the northeastern fringes of Kolkata, an official said Wednesday.
“In a step toward greater transparency, we are trying to introduce the e-auction system,” WBHIDCO chairman and managing director Debashis Sen said here.
Bids will be invited for setting up restaurants, shops and other utility services. The department will use internal systems to carry out the auction.
Sen also said the state was planning to make land owners participants in the project to avoid the acquisition route.
- J. Thomas expects to auction over 200 mn kg tea this year - Dec 16, 2011
- Technical glitch hits Darjeeling tea e-auction plan - Jun 18, 2012
- NIIT Tech to set up e-auction platform for tobacco board - Aug 01, 2012
- Darjeeling tea e-auction expected soon - Feb 08, 2012
- Open to probe on land acquisition: Bengal minister - Nov 23, 2010
- Upasi to hold e-auctions for tea producers - Sep 14, 2010
- Mamata rejects Bengal government offer on Singur land - Nov 18, 2010
- We can't change our anti-SEZ stand: Mamata - Apr 27, 2012
- Times Internet selected as auctioneer for spectrum - Aug 07, 2012
- DoT to start spectrum auction Nov 12 - Aug 27, 2012
- Government mulls competitive bidding of coal blocks - May 24, 2011
- All help for facility but no SEZ, Bengal tells Infosys - Feb 25, 2012
- DD to have 150 channels on DTH platform by year-end - Sep 12, 2011
- NTC land in Gujarat fetches Rs.145.93 crore - Jan 01, 2011
- Mamata rules out SEZ for Infosys - Feb 27, 2012