‘Walmart Clown Commercial’ Considered HilariousJanuary 25th, 2010 - 9:12 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Have you watched the new Walmart Clown Commercial? It is the most humorous and funny advertisement which is widely appreciated by people. Commercialization is a means of increasing consumption of a particular brand. It is a method of persuading viewers, readers or listeners to buy its products. The new Walmart Clown Commercial will surely make its viewers rush to the stores and buy goods.
In the Walmart Clown Commercial, a man, apparently a father wants to surprise his child on his birthday party. He dresses up in a clown’s attire with lots of make-up. Children are waiting in the drawing room. The mother and her friend are talking about how much they saved by shopping at Wal-Mart. The father comes out and all are excited. He accidentally steps on a metal unicorn. His leg starts aching and he starts trembling. The excitement ends. The fun filled clown turns into a scary clown. The children rush out of the room out of fear.
The commercial is hilarious, it will make you roll with laughter. For getting a better idea of the advertisement, you should watch it yourself. Some advertisements are remembered for their wit and humor. Walmart Clown Commercial is surely going to be one of them.
Most of the viewers these days say that they enjoy watching advertisements more than watching a serial. The reason is advertisements are so creative they stimulate people. Sometimes with their shock therapy, sometimes through its innovative catch liner and even through their sense of humor. The recent Walmart Clown Commercial is drawing a lot of attention.
- Wal-Mart Hit By Shoplifting Amidst Cyber Monday Sales Season - Nov 28, 2010
- Wal-Mart showcases a new postpaid cell phone plan - Sep 14, 2010
- Black Friday 2010 Ads By Wal-Mart Leaked Online - Nov 15, 2010
- Wal-Mart Intends To Terminate Extra Pay For Its Employees Functioning On Sunday - Dec 09, 2010
- Michelle Obama, Wal-Mart team up for healthy food campaign - Jan 21, 2011
- Black Friday 2009 deals - Nov 13, 2009
- Wal-Mart all set to withdraw its extra pay scheme for Sundays - Dec 09, 2010
- Cyber Monday Unveils Bonanza For Gaming Addicts - Nov 30, 2010
- Privacy Concerns Generated As Wal-Mart Resolves To Position Smart Tags On Males' Attires - Jul 25, 2010
- Countless Mesmerizing 'Black Friday 2010' Offers Already Enunciated - Nov 19, 2010
- Black Friday Deals Make Gadget Lovers Smiling! - Nov 06, 2010
- Wal-Mart Q3 profit below estimates - Nov 16, 2011
- Wal-Mart Recalls 2.2 Million Heaters - Dec 18, 2010
- Wal Mart Steps Up Preparation To Tackle Black Friday 2009 Sale - Nov 12, 2009
- Kmart Black Friday Ads Have Enough Offers To Leave The Buyers Spoilt For Choice - Nov 26, 2009
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,