Volkswagen appoints Arvind Saxena as managing directorAugust 22nd, 2012 - 4:18 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 22 (IANS) German passenger car manufacturer Volkswagen Wednesday appointed Arvind Saxena, ex-marketing and sales director of Hyundai Motors, as its managing director in India.
Saxena had quit Hyundai July 24, 2012.
According to the company, Saxena will be based at Mumbai and head sales, after-sales and marketing divisions for the company.
Saxena has spent 30 years in the Indian automobile industry.
- Volkswagen to reduce Polo, Vento prices to boost sales - Sep 04, 2012
- Hyundai to showcase multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at Auto Expo - Dec 29, 2011
- Interest rates, fuel hikes dampen automobile sales in June (Roundup) - Jul 01, 2011
- Hyundai to launch six new cars in next three years (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Feb 08, 2011
- Hyundai enhances supply of its diesel powered i20 and Verna - Apr 16, 2012
- Hyundai Motors June sales up 13.6 percent - Jul 01, 2011
- Hyundai to increase car prices from January - Dec 07, 2011
- Auto industry posts good sales despite bleak sentiment (Roundup) - Oct 01, 2011
- Excise duty hike pushes auto sales up in March (Roundup) - Apr 02, 2012
- Hyundai to launch six new cars in next three years - Feb 08, 2011
- Auto sales remain subdued in June (Roundup) - Jul 02, 2012
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- Hyundai Motor's November sales up 28.1 percent - Dec 01, 2011
- Hyundai unveils concept MPV - Hexa Space - Jan 05, 2012
- Hyundai's February sales down, exports fall - Mar 01, 2012