Verdict reserved on bail pleas of 2G spectrum case co-accusedApril 15th, 2011 - 6:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 15 (IANS) A special court of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) here reserved its judgment Friday on the bail pleas of five corporate executives, co-accused in the case involving award of second generation (2G) telecom spectrum.
Judge O.P. Saini is due to deliver his verdict April 20 on the bail applications moved by Vinod Goenka of Swan Telecom, Sanjay Chandra of Unitech, and three officials of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhani Ambani group — Gautam Doshi, Hari Nair and Surendra Pipara.
They were named co-accused along with former telecom minister A. Raja, his personal aide R.K. Chandolia, former telecom secretary Siddhartha Behura, and Swan Telecom promoter Shahid Balwa.
These four are already in judicial custody.
In the formal charges, running into some 80,000 pages, including annexures, filed before Judge Saini, the probe agency had also named three companies — Unitech, Swan Telecom and Reliance Telecom.
- Bail pleas of co-accused in 2G spectrum case opposed (Lead) - Apr 13, 2011
- Verdict on bail pleas of 2G spectrum case co-accused April 20 (Roundup) - Apr 15, 2011
- Judicial custody for five co-accused in 2G telecom spectrum case - Apr 20, 2011
- Bail pleas of co-accused in 2G spectrum case opposed (Roundup) - Apr 13, 2011
- Raja, key accused in 2G spectrum case presented in court - Apr 13, 2011
- 2G scam: Shahid Balwa's bail decision reserved - May 18, 2011
- 2G case: Delhi High Court stays Chandolia's bail (Second Lead) - Dec 02, 2011
- 2G scam: Kanimozhi, Sharad Kumar appear in CBI court (Lead) - May 06, 2011
- 2G case: Decision on Chandolia's bail plea Thursday (Lead) - Nov 30, 2011
- One of corporate executives co-accused in 2G case faints in court - May 04, 2011
- 2G case: No bail for Balwas, Rajiv Aggarwal (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- Cineyug's Morani asked to approach trial court for bail - May 03, 2011
- Bail hearing of five corporates in 2G case to resume Wednesday - May 02, 2011
- 2G scam: Former bureaucrat's bail plea rejected - Jun 03, 2011
- Court verdict on Kanimozhi's bail plea Saturday - May 13, 2011
Tags: bail pleas, case co, cbi, central bureau of investigation, chandra, corporate executives, doshi, formal charges, goenka, hari nair, judicial custody, personal aide, reliance telecom, saini, sanjay, second generation, shahid, siddhartha, surendra, unitech