Vardhman to set up another facility in HimachalSeptember 10th, 2011 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Sep 10 (IANS) Textile major Vardhman group will set up its second facility in Baddi industrial area of Himachal Pradesh, an official said here Saturday.
“The government Friday cleared an investment proposal of Vardhman group worth Rs. 188 crore,” Director of Industries J.S. Rana told IANS. “This will be the second unit of the company in Baddi.”
He said the company will employ 778 people.
Rana said the government cleared the investment proposals worth Rs.762 crore. These included six new facilities.
PME Power Solutions, with investment of Rs.40 crore, will set up an electricity cable manufacturing unit and Alkem Laboratories, with investment of Rs.35 crore, will set up a pharmaceutical drug manufacturing unit.
According to official data, the present Bharatiya Janata Party government of the state has cleared investment proposals worth over Rs.20,000 crore from December 2007 to date.
- Vardhman to set up another facility in Himachal - Nov 02, 2010
- Micromax, Cipla to set up units in Himachal - May 09, 2011
- L'Oreal to set up Rs.400 crore plant in Himachal - Jul 11, 2012
- Himachal develops new industrial estate in Baddi - Nov 07, 2010
- Himachal to set up 10 new industrial estates - Nov 20, 2010
- India clears 22 FDI proposals worth $112.5 million - Apr 20, 2012
- Himachal clears six industrial proposals - Aug 09, 2010
- Ranbaxy to set up third unit in Himachal Pradesh - Jul 27, 2009
- Himachal invites private funds for food processing - Jun 12, 2012
- Rajasthan offers sops to industrial units - Jun 13, 2012
- Himachal sanctions Rs.20 crore for Solan industrial belt - Jun 12, 2011
- Andhra inks MoUs for Rs.6.5 lakh crore investment (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- Himachal clears six industrial projects - May 19, 2010
- Nestle to invest Rs.250 crore in Himachal Pradesh - Dec 27, 2009
- Industrial package fails to draw much investment in Himachal - Mar 28, 2010
Tags: alkem laboratories, bharatiya janata party, electricity, himachal pradesh, investment proposal, investment proposals, party government, pharmaceutical drug, rana, rs 40, shimla, textile, worth rs