Valentino denies involvement in his couture lineJanuary 29th, 2009 - 6:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 29 (IANS) Veteran couturier Garavani Valentino has denied any involvement in creating spring-summer 2009 collection for his brand Valentino.Garavani retired from the world stage after his last Haute-Couture show in Paris in October 2007, vogue.co.uk reports.
The latest collection, which will be unveiled in Paris by new creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli, is their own work, Garavani said in a statement.
“If I decide to attend the presentation of their collection, it will only be as a supporter of two people I love and who have been close to me for many years,” he added.
- GAP and Valentino tie up - Sep 18, 2010
- Paris haute couture season opens with optimism - Jan 27, 2009
- Gaga's short-film at Paris Fashion Week - Sep 24, 2011
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt - Apr 14, 2012
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Paco Rabanne announces new artistic director - Jun 06, 2012
- Buyers' resolute thumbs up to Delhi Couture Week (Review) - Jul 26, 2011
- Givenchi’s Extreme Art And Chanel’s Casual Collection At Spring Summer 2011 Haute Couture - Jan 26, 2011
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- GAP brings skinny flare jeans back in fashion - Jan 14, 2009
- Manish Malhotra to open Delhi Couture week - Jul 12, 2012
- Rafael Nadal is new Armani underwear model - Jan 22, 2011
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Indian designer to show at London's art gallery (With Image) - Jul 21, 2011