US mortgage applications dropFebruary 16th, 2012 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, Feb 16 (IANS) The US mortgage applications last week declined although mortgage rates remained at historic lows, according to the Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey released Wednesday.
The US Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) said that the Market Composite Index of US mortgage applications, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, decreased 1.0 percent in the week ending Feb 10 on a seasonally adjusted basis from the previous week, reported Xinhua.
The survey covers over 75 percent of all US retail residential mortgage applications, and has been conducted weekly since 1990. Respondents include mortgage bankers, and commercial banks.
- US mortgage applications fall - Mar 22, 2012
- US mortgage applications down despite record low rates - Apr 26, 2012
- US stocks open slightly higher - Mar 21, 2012
- US stocks mixed after downbeat housing data (Lead) - Mar 22, 2012
- US fixed mortgage rates back to record lows - Sep 21, 2012
- Wall Street mixed amid European concern (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- US stocks end mixed (Lead) - Feb 25, 2012
- US banks see moderate economic growth with risks - Jun 09, 2012
- US small business confidence drops - Apr 11, 2012
- US stocks rally on housing data - Apr 27, 2012
- US consumer prices rise - Mar 17, 2012
- US stocks higher on positive economic data - Mar 02, 2012
- US stocks rally led by banks - Jun 23, 2012
- Loans set to pinch more as central bank hikes interest rates (Roundup) - Jul 26, 2011
- Edelweiss forays into Bangalore to finance housing - Jun 27, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,