Unique Builders appoints experts for myHaveliNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:36 am ICT by admin
Unique went all the way to Bangalore to get Asipac -India’s No.1 living spaces consultant - to provide strategy, project conception, planning, development management and marketing services. Asipac has work in hand of 766 lacs square feet - projects valued at Rs.21,500 crores. And myHaveli is the first project Asipac agreed to work on in North India, despite the fact that many larger builders from Delhi have been trying to get Asipac.
For the architectural design, Unique decided to work with Maithel and Associates, Rajasthan’s No.1 architects, who have now spread their practice far and wide - to far more competitive markets such as Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mysore.
To handle project and construction management, Unique has selected STUP, one of Asia’s premier infrastructure project consultants, which offers integrated planning, architectural, engineering and project management services for power, transportation, telecom, commercial, recreational and manufacturing facility infrastructure.
Established in 1963 by Yves Guyon, a French civil engineer, STUP has done major work in infrastructure and urban / industrial development in India. They were supervising consultants for the Jaipur Ajmer highway. STUP’s support to myHaveli would ensure a high degree of quality in construction, and timely delivery.
For MEP engineering design, Unique has appointed Spectral. As India’s premier electro-mechanical consultants, Spectral has provided design solutions to some of the most prestigious projects in the country, for over 40 years. It has a country-wide network of offices with over 250 employees. A NFPA accredited organization, Spectral has received several prestigious awards.
For landscape architecture, Unique selected Quintessence, a 20-year old Delhi-based firm lead by the famous Rajesh Shukla. Quintessence’s famed work includes Rajpath and India Gate environment, the Vatican Embassy in New Delhi and Amby Valley in Lonavala.
egal/taxation advisory and transaction documentation services to myHaveli is being provided by Chir Amrit Corporate Solutions, Jaipur’s leading professionals in corporate finance, accounting and legal solutions.
“To deliver the best, we have to partner with the best in class in each area of specialization,” commented Unique’s Director Abhishek Singh. (ANI)
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Creating a roadmap for hassle-free transport in India - Dec 30, 2011
- ABB to power Jaipur metro rail project - Apr 12, 2012
- Setting sail with gas from wasted food - Jul 02, 2012
- Indian firm bags township project in Rwanda - Jun 26, 2012
- Kerala's first private architecture college to open - Nov 11, 2010
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Aga Khan Trust helps restore 16th century tomb - Jul 19, 2011
- Goa hotels to be guided on going green - Sep 15, 2011
- 'Unpacking the Nano' exhibit to show revolutionary new car's impact - Dec 12, 2010
- Rahul Mehrotra to head Harvard School of Design - Oct 09, 2010
- Bernard Buisson named DCNS India head - Sep 22, 2010
- In 50th year,NID plans inclusive, green design modules - Jun 25, 2010
- Jaipur Metro likely by June 2013 - Jul 16, 2012
- Expert calls for 'responsible design' - Dec 11, 2011
Tags: architectural engineering, bangalore, competitive markets, facility infrastructure, fact that many, french civil engineer, infrastructure project, living spaces, mannat, mep engineering, north india, prestigious projects, project conception, project consultants, project management services, rs 21, strategy project, stup, timely delivery, urban industrial