Uninor moves Delhi High Court against CLB orderAugust 14th, 2012 - 8:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 14 (IANS) Telecom service provider Uninor Tuesday moved the Delhi High Court against the order of the Company Law Board (CLB) restricting it from auctioning its business and assets.
“We can confirm that Uninor has appealed against the CLB order in the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi. We will not be able to share any further details due to this matter being in court,” the company said in a statement.
Unitech, which has 32.75 percent share in the joint venture with Norway’s Telenor, had approached the CLB against Uninor’s decision to auction its assets.
The CLB ruling last week stymied majority partner Telenor’s efforts to get Uninor’s business transferred to a new entity and bring in another Indian partner before the upcoming 2G spectrum auction.
- Company Law Board restricts Uninor from auctioning assets - Aug 09, 2012
- Curbs on Uninor sale: Court notice to Unitech - Aug 21, 2012
- Court modifies CLB order on Unitech auction - Aug 06, 2012
- Company Law Board stays Uninor's proposed asset auction - Aug 03, 2012
- Telenor, Unitech move Company Law Board to protect interests (Lead) - Feb 27, 2012
- Telenor-Unitech case referred to international arbitration - Apr 12, 2012
- Uninor to auction business and assets - Aug 01, 2012
- Uninor to file interim application in Supreme Court - May 01, 2012
- Unitech opposes Uninor's proposed rights issue - Jul 25, 2012
- Telenor confident of roping in new partner before auction - May 31, 2012
- Company Law Board suggests mediation to Telenor, Unitech - Mar 01, 2012
- Telenor to form new company for India operations - Feb 21, 2012
- Uninor slams Unitech, says auction will ensure transparency - Aug 01, 2012
- Telenor moves company law board to protect India investment - Feb 27, 2012
- Court seeks Unitech Wireless reply on Telenor plea - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: 2g, assets, company law board, delhi high court, high court of delhi, indian partner, joint venture, majority partner, New Delhi, norway, spectrum auction, telecom service provider, telenor, unitech