UAE’s Etihad Rail, Etisalat sign agreement for IT serviceApril 13th, 2011 - 12:31 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 12 (IANS/WAM) Etihad Rail, the developer and operator of the UAE’s first railway network, Tuesday signed an agreement with Etisalat, a telecommunications company, to provide better services to its customers.
The agreement will allow Etihad Rail and Etisalat to share best practices in communications network engineering and jointly develop a business model that serves to both companies.
The partnership will offer cost effective communications network coverage for Etihad Rail and its customers, provide opportunity for Etisalat to offer ICT (Information and communications technology) solutions that support Etihad Rail’s goal of providing safe, modern and efficient rail services to its passengers and freight customers, and will also enable Etisalat to benefit from the nationwide railway network infrastructure.
- Etisalat connects UAE to South Sudan - Apr 27, 2012
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad to fly to Seychelles - May 27, 2011
- Etihad marks a year of successful Iraq services - May 06, 2011
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
- Etisalat launches BlackBerry service - May 10, 2011
- UAE, Cote d'Ivoire sign air services agreement - Dec 07, 2011
- UAE's Etisalat chairman named World CEO of 2010 - Nov 27, 2010
- Etihad buys 29 percent stake in Air Berlin - Dec 19, 2011
- UAE, Australia exchange extradition documents - Aug 10, 2011
- Etihad, Czech Airlines sign codeshare agreement - Jun 25, 2011
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, best practices, business model, communications network, communications technology, effective communications, etihad, etisalat, network coverage, network engineering, network infrastructure, partnership, railway network, snb, technology solutions, telecommunications company, uae, wam