UAE to host debt management conferenceMay 9th, 2011 - 12:08 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 8 (IANS/WAM) The UAE finance ministry will host an international debt management conference in Abu Dhabi Tuesday, the organisers said.
The conference, being organised for the second consecutive year, will be held at the Emirates Palace Hotel. Local, regional and international experts on the subject will participate.
The event will highlight the best practices applied globally in public debt management, the organisers said.
The ministry is holding the conference “in line with its ongoing commitment to develop prudent management of financial resources”, said Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, the minister of state for financial affairs.
- UAE, Kenya sign pact on avoiding double taxation - Nov 23, 2011
- UAE to attend World Bank-IMF meeting - Sep 22, 2011
- UAE's finance ministry hosts Iftar - Aug 18, 2011
- UAE to host Gulf financial and economic integration forum - Oct 21, 2011
- Luxembourg opens embassy in UAE - Nov 22, 2011
- UAE markets to be closed Jan 1 - Dec 28, 2011
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE ambassadors' meet Monday - Jul 29, 2012
- UAE reiterates support to Myanmar Muslims - Jul 14, 2012
- UAE holds bilateral talks with Iran, Italy - Jun 28, 2011
- Abu Dhabi varsity hosts Spelling Bee - Dec 04, 2011
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- UAE quake aid to Turkey - Oct 26, 2011
- Abu Dhabi approves developmental projects - Mar 04, 2012
- US Congress delegation in UAE - Jan 09, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, best practices, emirates palace hotel, finance ministry, financial affairs, financial resources, international debt, international experts, management conference, minister of state, obaid, organisers, prudent management, public debt management, second consecutive year, snb