UAE seeks to open itself to the world for education, modernisationJune 6th, 2011 - 12:44 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, June 5 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates is keen to open up to the world and share ideas and experiences with advanced nations to benefit from their educational models in itsmodernisation plans.
At a meeting with Swiss Ambassador to UAE Wolfgang Amadeus Bruelhart, UAE Minister of Education, Humaid Al Qattam affirmed his country’s keenness to open up to the world.
He also praised the depth of Emirati-Swiss cooperation and coordination for advancing education.
Meanwhile, the Swiss ambassador expressed his country’s desire to develop avenues of cooperation with the UAE in various domains and exchange expertise.
- UAE, Switzerland discuss bilateral cooperation - Jun 03, 2012
- Sri Lanka woos UAE for its tourism sector - Aug 18, 2011
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- UAE to play bigger role in Bangladesh's growth - Jun 05, 2011
- Emirati volunteers celebrate Eid with Somali kids - Nov 07, 2011
- UAE seeks to strengthen ties with Australia - May 06, 2011
- Emirati-Swiss friendship forum opens in Switzerland - Jun 23, 2011
- UAE, China to enhance trade, tourism, investment ties - Oct 23, 2011
- Emirati students promote Abu Dhabi in London - Nov 11, 2011
- UAE, Lebanon discuss cooperation in education sector - Oct 21, 2011
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
- UAE, Syria discuss ways to improve ties - Feb 27, 2011
- UAE, Finland discuss bilateral relations - Oct 09, 2011
- UAE-US officials discuss military cooperation - Dec 11, 2011
- Egyptians in UAE asked to register for elections - Nov 12, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, advancing education, avenues, cooperation, coordination, desire, educational models, exchange expertise, experiences, minister of education, modernisation, share ideas, swiss ambassador, uae minister, united arab emirates, vm, wam, wolfgang amadeus