UAE, Romania seek close trade tiesNovember 23rd, 2011 - 12:24 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Nov 22 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Romania have discussed ways to boost their economic cooperation.
The talks were held between UAE Economy Minister Sultan Al Mansoori and his Romanian counterpart Ion Ariton in Abu Dhabi Tuesday.
Al Mansoori underlined the need to identify key sectors for cooperation and to explore growth opportunities through joint meetings of UAE and Romanian investors.
He said relations between the two countries witnessed significant growth in the past years in various fields.
Trade between the two countries reached $271 million in 2010, up by 35 percent compared with the previous year.
Ariton said several Romanian companies are keen to do business in the UAE, particulary in technology and alternative energy sectors.
- UAE, US discuss aviation cooperation - Dec 04, 2011
- UAE, Algeria discuss trade - May 26, 2011
- UAE, Sweden eyes close energy ties - Oct 24, 2011
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE, Lebanon seek to boost trade ties - Apr 05, 2012
- UAE, Maldives sign MoU on banking cooperation - Dec 20, 2010
- Abu Dhabi to host world energy summit in January 2012 - Dec 19, 2011
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- UAE discusses economic ties with Slovenia - Jun 22, 2010
- UAE holds bilateral talks with Iran, Italy - Jun 28, 2011
- UAE, Azerbaijan seek to boost trade ties - May 08, 2011
- 4,000 students invited to Abu Dhabi energy summit - Jan 05, 2012
- UAE, Australia discuss trade relations - Oct 23, 2011
- Dutch queen tours Abu Dhabi mosque - Jan 09, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, al mansoori, alternative energy, ariton, counterpart, economic cooperation, economy minister, energy sectors, growth opportunities, investors, particulary, previous year, romania, romanian companies, snb, sultan, trade ties, uae