UAE, Portugal discuss tradeJune 12th, 2012 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Jun 11 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Portugal have discussed ways to enhance bilateral trade, it was reported here Monday.
UAE Foreign Trade Minister Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi and visiting Portuguese Tourism Minister Ceclia Meireles took part in the talks.
The UAE minister called for adopting new methods to increase bilateral trade.
Trade exchanges between the UAE and Portugal stood at $193 million in 2011.
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- UAE minister meets foreign trade officials - May 04, 2012
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- UAE, Sweden eyes close energy ties - Oct 24, 2011
- Swedish industrialist discusses trade ties with UAE minister - Apr 12, 2011
- China-Arab trade to reach $300 bn by 2014: UAE minister - Sep 12, 2012
- Abu Dhabi hosts world ports summit Monday - Mar 28, 2011
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- Arab-Chinese business meet kicks off in Sharjah - Jan 19, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Italy, Cambodia, Germany - Jun 11, 2011