UAE, Norway to strengthen trade tiesApril 12th, 2010 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
Oslo, April 12 (IANS/WAM) Norway’s Minister of Trade and Industry Trond Giske has said that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) provedes an ideal environment for foreign investment and the two countries plan to strengthen bilateral trade ties.
In an interview with a media delegation from the UAE, the minister said that a delegation accompanying the Crown Prince of UAE will hold talks with senior Norwegian officials on trade and activation of the free trade agreement.
The two sides would always discuss a partnership strategy that will provide Abu Dhabi and Norway with better opportunities for future cooperation in the field of renewable energy.
The Norwegian minister said he will hold talks with Sheikha Lubna bint Khalid Al Qasimi, minister of foreign trade on the potential for developing trade and investment relations between their countries in light of developments witnessed by the two countries in various sectors.
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE minister meets foreign trade officials - May 04, 2012
- UAE, Western Australia keen to boost commercial cooperation - Jun 04, 2011
- UAE, US hold talks - Jan 17, 2012
- China-Arab trade to reach $300 bn by 2014: UAE minister - Sep 12, 2012
- Swedish industrialist discusses trade ties with UAE minister - Apr 12, 2011
- UAE, Portugal discuss trade - Jun 12, 2012
- UAE discusses trade cooperation with Syria - Dec 29, 2010
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- Patil meets UAE president - Nov 22, 2010
- UAE minister gets lifetime achievement award in US - Jan 27, 2012
- Arab-Chinese business meet kicks off in Sharjah - Jan 19, 2012
- UAE to play bigger role in Bangladesh's growth - Jun 05, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, bilateral trade, crown prince, delegation, foreign investment, free trade agreement, investment relations, khalid, lubna, norwegian minister, norwegian officials, partnership strategy, qasimi, renewable energy, sy, trade ties, trond giske, uae, united arab emirates, wam