UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreementJanuary 20th, 2012 - 12:47 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Jan 19 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Libya have signed a cooperation agreement in Tripoli, it was announced Thursday.
The memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed by the representatives of the two countries in Tripoli.
The MoU will open new horizons for the development of cooperation between UAE and Libya in various fields and ensure expansion of partnership in the areas of economy and investment, officials here said.
It will also pave way for the development of technical cooperation through training programs and will promote cooperation in the fields of transportation and civil aviation.
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Mohammed Gargash led the UAE delegation.
- UAE, Sudan sign agreement for investment protection - Apr 05, 2011
- UAE, Maldives sign MoU on banking cooperation - Dec 20, 2010
- UAE, Chinese airlines sign cooperation agreement - Mar 23, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, London police seek close ties - May 23, 2011
- UAE, British varsities to set up joint research centre - Apr 27, 2011
- UAE, Britain hold joint aid workshop - Apr 08, 2011
- Emirates Identity Authority signs MoU with e-varsity - Jan 07, 2012
- UAE signs MoU with Bangladesh - Mar 18, 2011
- UAE, South Korea sign MoU in health care - Mar 15, 2011
- UAE signs civil aviation pact with Bahrain - Jan 23, 2012
- UAE, US discuss ways to combat human trafficking - Nov 03, 2011
- UAE charity, Oxfam to help displaced Pakistanis - Nov 30, 2010
- UAE, US discuss aviation cooperation - Dec 04, 2011
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- UAE, France discuss defence cooperation - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,