UAE firm unveils lifestyle products in IndiaFebruary 18th, 2012 - 11:01 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Feb 18 (IANS) United Arab Emirates (UAE)’s Kingston Holdings group firm Foreshore Automation Systems Ltd Saturday unveiled a range of lifestyle products of two British brands - Xpelair and Rexton, designed for residential, commercial and industrial segments.
“We are introducing world class lifestyle products of Xpelair and Rexton in the Indian market that combine aesthetics, durability, safety and convenience to enhance living standards,” Kingston chairman Lalu Samuel told reporters here.
Xpelair is a maker of about 300 types of ventilation products for residential, commercial and industrial units, while Rexton specialises in offering lifestyle, security and energy-efficient products.
“Rexton offers applications for lifestyle products, commercial and residential, including video phones, security products, networking cabinets, cable management, air movement and heating energy products,” Rexton Technologies international operations’ director Bipan Kaul said at the product launch.
Xpelair’s heating and ventilation products are carbonlite compliant to reduce carbon footprint. Its product range has energy saving ventilation solutions and air treatment applications.
“This is the first time we are entering the Indian market and hope to create a niche with our range of products,” Xpelair’s international marketing manager Stephen James Mongan said at the product preview.
Xpelair’s product range includes energy saving auto controls (sensors) designed to respond to changing indoor air quality without human intervention.
“Indian customers will have access to the state-of-the-art products from the leading two British brands that have strong presence in the global markets with innovative technologies and style,” Foreshore India operations director M.V. Rajan Nambiar said.
The 16-year-old Sharjah-based Kingston Holdings is a well-diversified multinational group with interests in manufacturing, distribution, logistics, system integration, head-hunting, smart home solutions, advertising and media promotions and project development.
“We are also keen to invest in India, as the market potential for high-end quality products is promising,” Xpelair international sales manager Ian Michael said.
- IBM India to offer efficient energy solutions - Mar 12, 2012
- Ingersoll Rand launches China-made air-conditioners - Aug 14, 2012
- Daikin India to commission room air conditioner line in July - Feb 21, 2012
- Mahindra to launch more new vehicles next fiscal - Jan 10, 2012
- Indian IT firm Sanovi opens subsidiary in Dubai - Feb 18, 2012
- Hitachi eyes 10 pc market share in AC segment in 2011 - Feb 03, 2011
- Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India - Apr 14, 2012
- Digital lifestyle brand Belkin launches 24x7 helpline in Hindi - Nov 22, 2011
- India-UAE joint task force to explore investments (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- InterGlobe to distribute yachts, sports cars - Mar 29, 2011
- Industrial solar water heaters offer good scope for growth - Jul 17, 2010
- Belkin to increase Indian channel partners to 30,000 - Dec 06, 2011
- UAE airline wins Airbus award - Jun 12, 2011
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank opens branch in Iraq - Jul 26, 2012
- Shahrukh Khan Becomes The Brand Ambassador For Kansai Nerolac - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: automation systems ltd, british brands, distribution logistics, energy efficient products, group firm, heating and ventilation, india bangalore, india operations, indoor air quality, industrial segments, lifestyle products, logistics system, multinational group, product launch, rexton, types of ventilation, united arab emirates, ventilation products, ventilation solutions, xpelair