UAE, China discuss trade tiesAugust 15th, 2010 - 10:26 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Aug 15 (IANS/WAM) Officials of the UAE and China met here Sunday to discuss ways to boost their investment and trade cooperation.
Deng Kuang, deputy director-general of Ningxia’s commerce department, led the Chinese delegation, while Abdullah Ahmed Al Saleh, director-general of foreign trade ministry, led the UAE delegation at the talks.
Deng invited Al Saleh to participate at the International Trade and Investment Fair and the Forum for Economic and Trade Cooperation between China and the Arab Countries in September in China.
- UAE, US seek closer ties - Mar 23, 2011
- UAE, US discuss aviation cooperation - Dec 04, 2011
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE seeks better relations with Chile - Feb 23, 2012
- UAE quake aid to Turkey - Oct 26, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host world energy summit in January 2012 - Dec 19, 2011
- UAE, Sweden eyes close energy ties - Oct 24, 2011
- Luxembourg opens embassy in UAE - Nov 22, 2011
- UAE, Indian officials discuss ministerial meet - Apr 15, 2012
- UAE reiterates support to Myanmar Muslims - Jul 14, 2012
- UAE seeks to boost foreign trade - Sep 19, 2010
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- UAE, Britain discuss Afghan aid - Oct 26, 2011
- UAE business team visits Shanghai - Apr 01, 2012
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, ahmed, al saleh, arab countries, chinese delegation, commerce department, deng, deputy director general, director general of foreign trade, international trade, kuang, ningxia, s commerce, snb, trade cooperation, trade ministry, trade ties, uae, vm, wam