UAE-Brazilian firms sign deals worth $65 mnFebruary 21st, 2012 - 12:27 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Feb 20 (IANS/WAM) Middle East and Brazilian companies have signed deals worth worth $65.3 million during the just-concluded Brazilian Trade Mission to the Middle East 2012, it was announced Monday.
The Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency said the deals were signed in Riyadh, Doha and Dubai.
Companies from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon took part in the mission, in which 47 Brazilian companies participated.
- Brazilian companies launch trade fair in Dubai - May 10, 2010
- Dubai to host 5th Gulf film fest - Jan 05, 2012
- Dubai hosts international conference of air chiefs - Nov 13, 2011
- UAE's Burj Khalifa bags best construction project award - Mar 24, 2011
- Foreign ministers of Turkey, six Gulf nations meet - Jan 29, 2012
- Experts to discuss Middle East's rail projects - May 08, 2010
- 21 Arab films at Baghdad fest - Sep 21, 2011
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012
- Emirates launches daily flights to Lisbon - Jul 11, 2012
- Sweden eyes stronger ties with UAE - Dec 26, 2010
- Abu Dhabi voted 'Best City' in MENA region - Nov 26, 2010
- French foreign minister to visit UAE Saturday - Nov 18, 2011
- Flydubai to reimburse travel costs during Ramadan - Jul 19, 2010
- UAE, Sweden eyes close energy ties - Oct 24, 2011
- UAE, Romania seek close trade ties - Nov 23, 2011