UAE, Algeria discuss tradeMay 26th, 2011 - 12:15 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, May 25 (IANS/WAM) The UAE and Algeria have begun discussions here to boost trade cooperation, particularly in the fields of aviation, energy, industry and finance.
UAE Economy Minister Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansoori Wednesday inaugurated the ninth joint committee meeting between the two countries. Algerian Finance Minister Karim Joudi also attended.
Al Mansoori said: “The meeting will set the platform for strengthening bilateral trade. Both the government and private sector in the UAE look forward to an era of increased cooperation.”
The Algerian leader emphasized that the two countries have signed several agreements to boost trade ties. He invited UAE businessmen to invest in Algeria.
- UAE, Azerbaijan seek to boost trade ties - May 08, 2011
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- UAE, Romania seek close trade ties - Nov 23, 2011
- UAE trade minister meets Arab business delegation - Jan 21, 2012
- Abu Dhabi, Canada discuss judicial cooperation - May 24, 2011
- UAE, Lebanon seek to boost trade ties - Apr 05, 2012
- UAE, Algeria discuss bilateral ties - Apr 07, 2012
- UAE, South Korea seek close trade ties - Apr 09, 2011
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- Arab-Chinese business meet kicks off in Sharjah - Jan 19, 2012
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- UAE, Finland discuss cooperation - May 02, 2012
- UAE discusses economic ties with Slovenia - Jun 22, 2010
- UAE, China seek to boost trade ties - May 25, 2012
- UAE, IAEA sign cooperation agreement - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, al mansoori, algeria, aviation, bilateral trade, businessmen, committee meeting, economy minister, energy industry, finance minister, joint committee, karim, private sector, snb, sultan, trade cooperation, trade ties, uae, wam