TVS Motor’s June sales up two percentJuly 1st, 2008 - 9:14 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, July 1 (IANS) City-based two-wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor Co Tuesday announced that it has sold 109,082 vehicles in June 2008 compared to 107,177 units in the year-ago period, a two percent growth. During the month, the company sold 51,409 motorcycles compared to 47,380 units in June 2007.
Scooter sales stood at 21,466 units against 25,692 units of the corresponding month of last year.
According to the company, exports continued their upward growth trend, posting an increase of 64 percent. TVS exported 15,010 units in June 2008 compared to 9,133 units in the same period a year ago.
- TVS Motor logs six percent sales increase - Jul 01, 2009
- Good take-off for two-wheelers in 2011, companies mark sales growth (Lead) - Feb 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS logs 23 percent sales increase in November - Dec 01, 2009
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012
- Auto companies start 2012 with good sales (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2012
- Auto sales stay on pace in April (Roundup) - May 01, 2012
- SIAM slashes car sales growth forecast to 9-11 percent - Jul 10, 2012
- TVS Motors logs 34 percent sales growth in August - Sep 01, 2010
- TVS Motor logs 42 percent sales growth in Dec 2010 - Jan 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales jump 11 percent in August - Sep 01, 2009
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012