TVS Motor sees sales slump in JuneJuly 1st, 2012 - 7:43 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, July 1 (IANS) Two and three wheeler maker TVS Motor Company saw its sales dip of 13,763 units last month compared to what it sold in June 2011, said the company Sunday.
In a statement issued here, TVS Motor said it sold 168,693 units (two wheelers 165,438 units, three wheelers 3,255 units) last month down from 182,456 units (two wheelers 178,633 units, three wheelers 3,823 units) sold inJ une 2011.
The company’s cumulative sales for the period April 2012 to June 2012 stood at 519,160 units against 536,130 units recorded in the same period last year.
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in June - Jul 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- TVS Motor sales down in May - Jun 01, 2012
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs negative growth in July - Aug 01, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp expects sales to pick up in festive season - Sep 05, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up 7 percent in April - May 01, 2012
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012