TVS Motor logs negative growth in JulyAugust 1st, 2012 - 5:31 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Aug 1 (IANS) Two- and three-wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor Company Ltd had a 28,707 unit-fall in sales last month as compared to the units sold during July 2011, a company statement said here Wednesday.
It said the company had logged a total sales of 161,255 (two-wheelers 157,954 units, three-wheelers 3,301 units) last month as against 189,962 units (two-wheelers 186,672 units, three-wheelers 3,290 units) registered in July 2011.
TVS Motor also experienced negative growth in exports last month. The company shipped out 19,182 units last month against 28,542 units in July 2011.
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in July - Aug 01, 2011
- July auto sales slump as interest rates, fuel prices rise (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012
- TVS Motor sales down in May - Jun 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales up 7 percent in April - May 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 42 percent sales growth in Dec 2010 - Jan 01, 2011