TVS Motor logs lower sales in MarchApril 2nd, 2012 - 2:34 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 2 (IANS) Two and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Co said Monday that it sold 182,527 units in March, down from 191,081 in March a year ago.
In the last fiscal (April 2011-March 2012), the company sold 2,198,142 units, up by seven percent over 2,046,541 units sold in the earlier fiscal.
In March, TVS Motor sold 180,274 two-wheelers (scooters, motorcycles and mopeds) as against 186,781 in March 2011.
It sold 160,736 two wheelers in the domestic market and exported 19,538 units in March 2012.
TVS Motor sold 2,253 three-wheelers last month, down from 4,300 sold in March 2011. The cumulative three-wheeler sales for April 2011-March 2012 stands at 39,733 units.
- Excise duty hike pushes auto sales up in March (Roundup) - Apr 02, 2012
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales down in May - Jun 01, 2012
- Smooth ride for two-wheeler makers in February (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales up 7 percent in April - May 01, 2012
- Auto companies start 2012 with good sales (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2012
- Good take-off for two-wheelers in 2011, companies mark sales growth (Lead) - Feb 01, 2011
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 30 percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012