TVS Motor logs 4 percent sales growth in MarchApril 1st, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 1 (IANS) The city-based TVS Motor Co logged 4 percent growth in two-wheeler sales last month, the company said in a statement Wednesday.
TVS sold 121,988 units in March as against 117,045 units sold in the corresponding period of the previous year, it added.
However, while the company’s scooter sales increased by 7,033 units to 22,975 in the month under review, its motorcycle sales went down by 4,154 units to 55,754.
Cumulatively, for 2008-09, TVS posted a 3 percent growth selling 13,29,742 units as against 12,89,033 units sold the previous fiscal.
The company saw its exports increasing 41 percent last fiscal to 193,398 units from 137,207 units in 2007-08, the statement said.
- 'Entry of low-cost cars won't affect three-wheeler sales' - Apr 02, 2009
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- TVS Motors logs 34 percent sales growth in August - Sep 01, 2010
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- Tata Motors' August sales down three percent - Sep 01, 2011
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS logs 28 percent net profit, to launch new vehicles - May 24, 2012
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- Auto makers log growth despite rising prices - May 02, 2011