TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in JulyAugust 1st, 2011 - 12:22 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Aug 1 (IANS) Two and three wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd closed July with a 14 percent increase in sales over the corresponding period of 2010.
The company’s total sales last month stood at 189,962 units (186,672 two wheelers, 3,290 three wheelers), up from 166,214 units (163,106 two wheelers, 3,108 three wheelers) logged in July 2010.
TVS Motor sold 186,672 two wheelers (domestic 160,348 units, exports 26,324 units) in July 2011 in comparison with 163,106 units (domestic 143,039 units, exports 20,067 units) recorded in July 2010.
The company’s cumulative sales for the months of April to July 2011 grew by 15 percent with sales of 726,092 units against 630,054 units recorded in the previous comparable period.
- July auto sales slump as interest rates, fuel prices rise (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs negative growth in July - Aug 01, 2012
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- Indian auto makers log good sales growth in July - Aug 02, 2010
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in June - Jul 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs 29 percent November sales growth - Dec 01, 2010
- TVS Motor sees sales slump in June - Jul 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- August auto sales slump on high fuel, interest costs (Roundup) - Sep 01, 2011