TVS Motor logs 13 percent sales growth in FebruaryMarch 1st, 2009 - 5:34 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, March 1 (IANS) Two-wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor has posted a 13 percent growth in sales in February, selling over 107,300 units as compared to the sales figure of 95,235 units for the corresponding period of the previous year.
According to the company, exports amounted to 16,583 units for the period under review as against about 12,500 units shipped out the previous year.
Motorcycle sales stood at 49,659 units last month, in comparison to 46,565 units recorded in February 2008, reflecting an increase of 7 percent.
Scooters posted a growth of 35 percent registering sales of over 19,500 units in February 2009 as compared to around 14,400 units recorded in the corresponding month of the previous year.
- TVS Motor logs 31 percent sales growth in February - Mar 01, 2010
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in December - Jan 02, 2012
- Auto makers log growth despite rising prices - May 02, 2011
- Smooth ride for two-wheeler makers in February (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2011
- Auto makers continue to log growth (Lead) - May 02, 2011
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- Toyota Kirloskar logs 79 percent sales growth - Mar 01, 2012
- Auto companies start 2012 with good sales (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS Motors logs 34 percent sales growth in August - Sep 01, 2010
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor posts higest ever sales in September - Oct 01, 2010
- TVS's Q3 net profit jumps 137 percent - Jan 20, 2011
- Auto sales stay on pace in April (Roundup) - May 01, 2012
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012