Tropical Storm Fay , sweeps across Florida KeysAugust 19th, 2008 - 2:15 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Tropical Storm Fay officials are TECO Peoples Gas. The company which tracks Tropical Sotrm Bay. and is prepared for any natural gas emergencies created by the storm or aftermath.
Tropical Storm Fay swept across Florida Keys headed down the Gulf Coast. The Florida Keys residents prepared themselves bu checking their generators and adding their hurricane shutters. It was much of help. The Fay that plds from the Eastern Gulf of Mexico.
In the evening, some tourist and the locals of Florida Keys returned to the Key street after facing the worst storm. During this Atlantic season, the sixth names storm was also expected to be also hitting Florida mainland as expected and also having a hurricana strength.
The strength could sustain winds of at least 74 mph. This will be the third landfall for the storm. At Florida’s east coast, a tropical storm warning is in effect from Flagler Beach southward also including Lake Okeechobee. A tropical storm warns places of Anna Maria Island to Tarpon Springs.
Noaa , the National Weather Service, National Hurricane Center , forecasts and also gives a public advisory. At Noaa, every of the inquiries can be asked , related to the atmosphere. Noaa could be linked at : www.noaa.gov.
- Tropical Storm Emily forms in the Caribbean, heads for the Dominican Republic - Aug 02, 2011
- More than 800,000 without power as Hurricane Irene slams Puerto Rico - Aug 22, 2011
- Hurricane Irene weakens slightly as it marches toward North Carolina - Aug 26, 2011
- Category four hurricane Hilary could threaten Baja California - Sep 24, 2011
- Hurricane Jova to strike Mexico soon - Oct 11, 2011
- Tropical Storm Aletta forms far off Mexico's Pacific coast, no threat - May 15, 2012
- Tropical storm Beatriz forms off the Pacific coast of Mexico; hurricane watch issued - Jun 20, 2011
- Tropical Storm Matthew May Hit Florida, Says Weather Office - Sep 24, 2010
- New depression prompts tropical storm warnings in the Caribbean - Aug 21, 2012
- Hurricane warning issued for Texas, Mexico as tropical storm Alex nears - Jun 29, 2010
- Tropical Storm Lee forms in the Gulf of Mexico, heads for Louisiana - Sep 03, 2011
- Tropical Storm Alex Gaining Strength, Could Push Oil Inland - Jun 29, 2010
- Tropical storm Alex expected to become a hurricane - Jun 30, 2010
- Tropical Storm Katia forms in the far eastern Atlantic, set to become major hurricane - Aug 30, 2011
- Tropical depression forming in the Atlantic, could become tropical storm Bonnie - Jul 22, 2010