Tripura power project gets central nodJune 19th, 2009 - 5:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 19 (IANS) The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) Friday gave go-ahead to the 100-MW Tripura gas-based power project, to be developed by the state-run North Eastern Electric Power Corp (Neepco).
The estimated cost of the project is Rs.421.01 crore.
The project will be funded through a debt-equity ratio of 70:30. The debt portion will be met through commercial borrowing and the equity portion will be met from internal resources of Neepco, a government statement said.
The project is scheduled for commissioning within 30 months from the date of investment approval. The entire power from the project would be allocated to Tripura, it added.
- 100 MW gas based power project to be set up in Tripura - Jan 27, 2011
- NEEPCO project in Tripura to run by water, thermal heat - Dec 25, 2010
- Foreign banks support Jaitapur n-plant: NPCIL - Mar 23, 2011
- BGR Energy cuts capex for JVs with Hitachi - Aug 09, 2012
- ONGC's first power project to start generation this month - Sep 03, 2012
- Northeastern India's largest power project to ease electricity woes - Nov 21, 2011
- Three hydel power plants to come up in Mizoram - Jul 18, 2011
- Tripura seeks Rs.11 bn World Bank aid to improve power scenario - Jun 21, 2011
- BIAL to spend Rs.1,000 crore to revamp Bangalore airport - Aug 19, 2010
- India to add 65,000 MW power in 12th plan - Jan 02, 2011
- Three new power projects in Mizoram - Mar 27, 2010
- Revised cost for Tripura power project gets nod - Jan 28, 2011
- Northeast to generate 5,000 MW more in next few years - Jul 07, 2011
- Kolkata firm begins wind energy project in Tamil Nadu - Apr 05, 2011
- CAG unravels Rs.14,000 crore cost overruns in hydro projects - Aug 31, 2012