Travel management firm Egencia expands footprint to nine more nationsSeptember 30th, 2010 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
Gurgaon, Sept.30 (ANI): Travel management firm Egencia is on an expansion drive, and has announced strategic partnerships with leading travel management companies (TMCs) in Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sweden and Thailand.
The Egencia Global Alliance (EGA) comprises partnerships in 25 countries, bringing the company’s global presence to 39 regions. The company has established partnerships with GS Traval S.A. in Greece, Travellink AB in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, Swire Travel Philippines, Inc. in the Philippines, Variety International Company Limited in Thailand, Netmedia Business Travel SP. Z.o.o in Poland XL and Travel (Pty) Ltd and XL Thompsons Travel in South Africa
“In less than a year, we’ve grown our global alliance from a concept to a vast network of strategic partnerships in more than two dozen countries across the globe,” said Rob Greyber, President of Egencia.
He added: “This progress is a testament to our growing service of multinational clients. As our customers’ needs evolve, Egencia will continue to expand this network into new markets.”
Egencia provides regionally based expert travel consultants and comprehensive access to the best available travel inventory and also has a powerful global consolidated reporting platform.
“Our expansion into these new markets enables our customers to truly consolidate their travel program, providing visibility to effectively manage their growing global business and footprint, ” said Gaurav Sundaram, Country Director Egencia India
Egencia’s consolidated reporting allows travel executives to review and analyze customized travel reports that aggregate data across countries and subsidiaries allowing better travel policy management and cost control. With additional data gathered from EGA partners, Egencia provides deeper insight and cost control opportunities through a combination of robust online reporting services and regular business reviews.
Egencia operates dedicated points of sale throughout Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Egencia is the fifth largest travel management company in the world. (ANI)
- Mumbai presents greatest potential for corporate air travel, hotel cost savings in 2011 - Sep 22, 2010
- New iPad to go on sale Friday: Apple - Mar 15, 2012
- Travel managers can help clients cicumvent costlier air travel, hotel bookings: Egencia (Part-III) - Mar 03, 2011
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail in India - Feb 28, 2011
- Kerala woos tourists from Scandinavian countries - Nov 20, 2011
- Egencia releases 2010 corporate travel global benchmarking study - Jun 08, 2010
- Pakistan to reopen foreign offices to curb human trafficking - Jan 23, 2012
- Olympics: Latest medals tally - Aug 08, 2012
- Final medal table at 2012 London Olympic Games - Aug 13, 2012
- Olympics: Medal tally - Aug 03, 2012
- Olympics: Medals' tally (Updated) - Aug 02, 2012
- Clinton to visit Scandinavia, Caucasus, Turkey - May 27, 2012
- Travel solution provider Egencia India awarded major gong at Goa summit - Sep 24, 2010
- Olympics: Medals tally (Updated) - Aug 05, 2012
- Over 550 people embrace Islam in Abu Dhabi - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: country director, customized travel, denmark finland, dozen countries, egencia, expansion drive, expert travel, global alliance, global presence, multinational clients, strategic partnerships, sweden norway, swire travel, thompsons travel, traval, travel executives, travel management companies, travel management firm, travel philippines, travellink