TRAI launches consumer portal, to track complaintsApril 30th, 2012 - 7:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 30 (IANS) The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Monday launched a portal to help subscribers lodge service complaints and track their redressal.
Called the Telecom Consumers Complaint Monitoring System (TCCMS), the portal — www.tccms.gov.in — would help consumers locate various contact details, including consumer care and general information numbers of the complaint centre and appellate authority of their service provider.
The portal would also help the consumers access the website of their service provider’s complaint monitoring portal to track the current status of their complaints or appeals lodged with their service provider complaint centre or appellate authority, TRAI said in a statement.
And it would help TRAI in monitoring the status of redressal of complaints of consumers with the service providers.
- Keep consumers in loop on charges: Telecom regular - Jan 06, 2012
- Bharti Airtel receives maximum customer complaints - Mar 09, 2011
- TRAI relief on unwanted value-added services - Jul 05, 2011
- TRAI issues draft guidelines on mobile data services - Jul 11, 2012
- Operators must offer calls at 1 paisa per second plan: TRAI - Apr 20, 2012
- TRAI asks operators to offer per second-billing plan (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 20, 2012
- No more pesky calls, messages from Sep 27: TRAI - Sep 05, 2011
- Over 41,000 complaints against telcos in April-Oct - Nov 30, 2011
- 'Lifetime plans should be offered till telecom permit allows' - Sep 05, 2012
- Complaints against pesky calls decline - Nov 25, 2011
- Government disconnects 51,000 telephone connections - Aug 17, 2012
- Customers to pay Rs.1 more on every mobile recharge above Rs.20 - Apr 19, 2012
- Stick to porting rules, TRAI tells Vodafone - Nov 04, 2011
- TRAI issues simplified format for cable operators - Feb 18, 2010
- Telecom firms should bar pesky calls, SMSes: TRAI - Nov 18, 2011
Tags: appellate authority, consumer portal, consumers, contact details, current status, information numbers, monitoring system, New Delhi, service complaints, service provider, service providers, subscribers, telecom regulatory authority, telecom regulatory authority of india