Tradeindia.com introduces innovative “Call Me Free” serviceNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
To utilize the “Call Me Free” program, buyers need only engage an embedded “Call Me Free” button within the Tradeindia Web site and type in their phone number.
“As one of India’s largest B2B e-Marketplace, today tradeindia.com serves millions of buyers globally by offering them quality database of manufacturers and exporters,” said Bikky Khosla, CEO, Tradeindia.com.
“For buyers in order to identify a listed manufacturer/exporter as right potential supplier for their sourcing needs, it’s of prime importance to understand and know few things about the supplier. Popular means of first-level communication such as emails and faxes create a vacuum where a buyer after sending a message waits for suppliers to get back which kills valuable business time,” he said.
“Tradeindia’s “Call Me Free” service powered by eStara fills that vacuum, makes first-level communication faster and allows a buyer to speak with the vendor and get solutions to most queries on the first-level of discussions itself. “Call Me Free” helps a buyer and seller both in understanding each others’ interest level towards possible business opportunity, which further helps in finalising the business in shortest time and with ease”, he added.
The Tradeindia partnership also heralds eStara’s entry into the Indian market. The company has gained momentum internationally of late, including recently announced deals with Yves-Rocher, a leading botanical beauty care company in France, and Voyages-SNCF, an online travel agency also headquartered in France.
Tradeindia is the largest online B2B e-Marketplace in India, with over 650,000 registered users, 1,298 different product categories and sub-categories and over 20.5 million hits per month.
“We are very pleased to see eStara’s international momentum carry us into new markets,” said eStara CEO John Federman.
“The phone is a primary component of trade communities around the world and eStara’s innovative services place businesses in line to provide a premium service to their customers,” he added. (ANI)
- IndiaMART.com simplifies online search for business users - Oct 08, 2010
- Corrupt babus making life miserable for SMUs: Survey - Jan 24, 2011
- Pakistani fashion just a click away - Aug 17, 2012
- eBay communities make participants better buyers and sellers: Study - Dec 18, 2010
- Google launches unified digital content store - Mar 07, 2012
- Land transactions go online in Karnataka to check delays - Jun 24, 2011
- Buyjunction in talks with foreign firms for overseas foray - Aug 27, 2009
- eBay fourth-quarter profit jumps 16 percent as Paypal and StubHub grow - Jan 21, 2010
- Net bargainers in high demand in China - Sep 14, 2010
- Google launches the 'Apps Marketplace' - Mar 10, 2010
- Kerala Travel Mart draws huge response - Aug 01, 2012
- Alibaba opens global online trade forum - Apr 27, 2010
- Indian BPOs selling Britons' bank data for pennies? - Aug 02, 2011
- E-books, e-library - for your reading pleasure - Sep 06, 2012
- Oregon launches web service to connect businesses to new customers - Mar 13, 2010
Tags: announced deals, b2b, business time, customer service program, e marketplace, free button, gained momentum, globally, India, interest level, khosla, level communication, prime importance, quality database, right potential, telephone connection, time answers, tradeindia, voyages sncf, yves rocher