TJSB to open branches in Karnataka, GoaOctober 11th, 2011 - 7:39 pm ICT by IANS
Panaji, Oct 11 (IANS) The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB), a leading co-operative bank, Tuesday said it will open new branches in Karnataka, Gujarat and Goa in the next financial year.
Speaking to reporters while announcing the launch of the bank’s first branch in Goa, TJSB’s chief executive officer Satish Utekar said the aim was to add 34 new branches in the three states in the next fiscal.
“We are trying to open new branches in three states namely Gujarat, Karnataka and Goa,” Utekar said, adding that the TJSB already had 55 branches spread across Maharashtra.
“Our projections for this year is Rs.7,000 crore of business while for the next financial year, we are aiming at a 30 percent growth,” Utekar said.
- Cooperative bank offers 24-hour cash deposit facility - May 10, 2012
- Syndicate Bank opens 108 branches in a day - Mar 31, 2012
- Magma Fincorp focusing on western, southern India - Sep 05, 2011
- Konkan Railway revenue hit by mining scam: Official - Oct 12, 2011
- Yes Bank to focus on retail segment for growth - Apr 21, 2012
- Karur Vysya Bank to 35 branches, eyes 26 percent profit growth - Aug 06, 2010
- Tripura Gramin Bank posts profit for 10th year in row - Dec 22, 2010
- City Union Bank targets 20-30 percent growth - May 18, 2012
- Goa, where petrol price goes south! - Mar 29, 2012
- 'New Karnataka naval base won't eat into Goa operations' - Sep 03, 2011
- We are being maligned: Dhanalaxmi Bank official - Oct 22, 2011
- Allahabad Bank targets 21 percent growth this fiscal - Jun 14, 2012
- Mining firms encroaching on government land: Kamat - Apr 06, 2011
- UCO Bank expects Rs.245,000 crore business in 2010-11 - Apr 25, 2011
- UBI Q4 net up 4 percent - May 05, 2012