Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from SeptemberJuly 2nd, 2012 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, July 2 (IANS) Tiger Airways Monday announced launch of direct flight between Hyderabad and Singapore from Sep 28.
With the five times a week service, Tiger Airways will be adding Hyderabad to its growing network in India. The airline now flies to Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Tiruchirappalli.
The flights to Hyderabad will depart Singapore at 2230 hrs Tuesday to Sunday. Flights from Hyderabad will fly at 0140 hrs Mondays, Wednesdays and from Friday to Sunday, Tiger Airways Singapore PTE Limited said in a statement.
“We are excited at the prospect of growing our paw print in the region. India’s popularity as a tourist destination and business centre is growing by leaps and bounds, and Tiger is well placed to offer customers more choices of flights between India and Singapore,” said Tiger Airways Singapore managing director Stewart Adams.
The airline is offering promotional fares from $165 one-way (Hyderabad to Singapore) all-inclusive and SGD 190 one-way (Singapore to Hyderabad) all-inclusive. The fares are available for sale till July 13, for travel between Sep 28 and Oct 31.
Tiger Airways is one of Asia’s leading low-cost carriers with a fleet of 34 A320 aircraft. Operating from Singapore and Australia, its network extends to over 30 destinations across 13 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Kenya Airways launches Nairobi-Delhi flight - May 16, 2012
- Singapore Airlines cuts fares for summer tourism - Apr 05, 2011
- Australian, Chinese airlines start joint venture - Mar 26, 2012
- Flydubai launches Hyderabad-Dubai flights - Jun 15, 2011
- Finnair begins direct flights to Singapore - May 31, 2011
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Bangkok Airways connects Bangalore and Thailand - Oct 04, 2011
- South African Airways is sole carrier on Mumbai-Johannesburg route - Jun 14, 2012
- Cathay Pacific announces Hyderabad-Hong Kong flight - Aug 23, 2012
- flydubai announces flights to Ahmedabad - Aug 08, 2011
- British Midland International airline starts London-Amritsar service - Oct 14, 2011
- Etihad, Czech Airlines sign codeshare agreement - Jun 25, 2011
- Qatar Airways ropes in two-star Michlen chef Vineet Bhatia (With Images) - Sep 18, 2012
Tags: a320, asia pacific region, business centre, direct flight, director stewart, friday to sunday, hyderabad, launch, leaps and bounds, low cost carriers, managing director, oct 31, paw print, pte limited, singapore flight, singapore pte, thiruvananthapuram, tiger airways singapore, tourist destination, wednesdays