TiE announces awards for entrepreneursAugust 29th, 2012 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 29 (IANS) The New Delhi-NCR chapter of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), the world’s largest organisation of entrepreneurs, in association with Lumis Partners, a private equity fund, has announced the TiE-Lumis Partners Excellence Awards.
The awards will be given at the two-day seventh TiE conference, scheduled here Sep 28-29.
“While the TiE-Lumis Partners Awards spot ideas nurtured through innovative execution, they will also serve to encourage the passion of young entrepreneurs,” says Geetika Dayal, executive director, TiE Delhi-NCR.
Organisations and individuals from private independent entities that have been operational for less than five years and are not subsidiaries of larger firms can enter their nominations online at http://excellenceawards.tiecon-delhi.org/ by August 31.
The applicants should have achieved a turnover of over Rs.1 crore.
Shortlisted finalists will be invited to present their idea at the TiEcon Delhi 2012.
Awards will be presented to three winners on Sep 28.
- Indus Entrepreneurs to honour young entrepreneurs - Nov 03, 2010
- TiE-Aspire announces Young Achiever awards - Sep 21, 2012
- AISECT ltd. awarded TiE-Lumis Partners Entrepreneurial Excellence award - Sep 29, 2009
- Over 2,000 aspiring entrepreneurs to gather at TiE summit - Dec 19, 2010
- TiE turning immigrants into millionaires - May 18, 2011
- Hindustan Times launches programme for underprivileged children - Apr 19, 2012
- Israel to host industry meet to woo Indian investments - Jan 16, 2011
- 'Entrepreneurs can benefit from using Indian soft-power' - Dec 23, 2010
- A joint venture to train over two million in diverse skills - Dec 21, 2010
- Kerala: Industry majors to support IT product start-ups village - Jul 23, 2012
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
- ET Now to launch new business reality show - Nov 09, 2010
- Sam Pitroda to interact with 'social innovators' - Jan 12, 2012
- See bigger picture, not quick money: Amartya Sen - Dec 21, 2010
- Malaysia ready to play role in India-ASEAN partnership: PM Razak - Nov 19, 2010
Tags: delhi ncr, excellence awards, execution, executive director, independent entities, indus entrepreneurs, less than five years, lumis, New Delhi, organisations, passion, private equity fund, rs 1, subsidiaries, tie conference, tiecon, turnover, young entrepreneurs