Texmaco net profit up 59 percentOctober 20th, 2008 - 9:06 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Oct 20 (IANS) Wagon manufacturer Texmaco Ltd has posted net profit of Rs.201.6 million for the second quarter this fiscal as against Rs.126.5 million in the corresponding period last year, registering a growth of 59 percent.”The current order book of the company is around Rs.20 billion,” said a company statement, released Monday.
In view of the ongoing expansion-cum-modernisation plans of Indian Railways and the incentive for public-private participation (PPP), the order book should record a healthy growth, the statement said.
“The company is having aggressive plans to maintain its lead in stepping up production of commodity specific hi-tech wagons to revolutionise the freight transport in India,” it added.
- Texmaco, United Group tie up to make hi-tech wagons - May 19, 2009
- Texmaco's coach unit to be commissioned this fiscal - Aug 30, 2012
- Texmaco's net profit up 39 percent in Q1 - Jul 27, 2010
- Panel suggests Rs.800,000 crore railways modernisation plan - Feb 27, 2012
- Texmaco for logistic park in West Bengal - Aug 30, 2012
- Government seeks private funding for infrastructure development in 12th Plan - Feb 21, 2011
- Texmaco plans to ramp up wagon exports to Africa, Bangladesh - Aug 29, 2012
- Indian Railways to borrow $3.3 bn from market in 2012-13 - Mar 14, 2012
- Texmaco to make Metro coaches with Japanese firms - Jul 23, 2009
- Texmaco against too many wagon-making units - Aug 12, 2010
- Pakistan Army major sacked for theft - Sep 15, 2011
- Bangladesh Railway signs $16.45mn contract with Indian firm - Jul 04, 2011
- 'Pakistani army major in railway theft' - Sep 14, 2011
- Wagon-makers riding high on expectation from Railway Budget - Feb 24, 2010
- Infotech's revenues up by 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012