Tenth Fortune Global Forum beginsNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:03 am ICT by admin
It will bring together over 300 overseas participants in addition to Indian business and government leaders who will focus on and explore the economic, political, social, and cultural issues of India and its emerging role in today’s market.
Speakers at the Forum include Prime Minister Manmohan Singh; Chairman and CEO of Time Warner, Richard D. Parsons; Finance Minister P. Chidambaram; Chairman of Wipro Ltd, Azim H. Premji; Chairman and CEO of The Goldman Sachs Group, Lloyd Blankfein; Chairman and CEO of Cisco Systems, John Chambers and Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury, U.S. Treasury Department.
Fortune Global Forum partners include Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF).
Last year, the Forum was held in Beijing. (ANI)
- 'Rajat Gupta had a good tenure at Goldman' - Jun 08, 2012
- Rajat Gupta quits Gates Foundation panel - Mar 29, 2011
- Rajat Gupta's alleged tips were publicly known: Defence - Jun 09, 2012
- Rajat Gupta, Rajaratnam had animosity: defence lawyer - Mar 03, 2012
- Indian American ex-director violated Goldman Sach's policies - Mar 24, 2011
- Goldman Sachs Emails Highlight Importance Of Transparency, Says White House Economic Adviser - Apr 26, 2010
- Rajaratnam found guilty of insider trading (Lead, changing dateline) - May 11, 2011
- Billionaire philanthropists to focus on societal development - Jun 02, 2012
- Wipro will hire 50 percent staff globally by 2015 - Jan 20, 2012
- Warren Buffett Says Taxpayers May Profit From Bank Bailout - Feb 10, 2010
- Secret tapes show Rajaratnam traded on tips from Goldman source - Mar 31, 2011
- Goldman chief alleges Rajat Gupta violated confidentiality code - Mar 24, 2011
- India-Sri Lanka CEOs Forum to hold first meet Saturday - Aug 03, 2012
- Six Indians among top 100 global thinkers - Nov 29, 2011
- US prosecutor says Rajat Gupta part of insider trading - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: 300, ceo, chairman, chambers of commerce and industry, cisco systems, ficci, fortune global forum, goldman sachs group, henry m paulson, India, indian business, indian chambers of commerce, john chambers, lloyd blankfein, market realities, prime minister manmohan singh, richard d parsons, secretary of the treasury, u s treasury, wipro ltd