Tensor Technologies, Zestadz to launch Hindi SMS service for advertisingNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:58 am ICT by admin
“MeghDoot is a milestone in local language messaging and it will take SMS messaging to the masses” said Shekhar, CEO of Tensor Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
MeghDoot has the world’s first intelligent Mobile Transliteration Technology and runs on almost any type of phone. It sends Hindi messages in the form of text or in the form of picture messages from one phone to the other.
Users incur just the cost of a single SMS as priced by the operator, while sending messages to other users. The users receiving messages need not have t6 installed to receive Hindi messages.
ZestADZ is the advertising partner of MeghDoot and will enable the delivery of text and banner ads within the application thereby monetizing the application for T6India.
The ads will be highly relevant, targeted, region specific and based on handset used by the user.
“This partnership is a part our effort in creating an open ecosystem of services to the subscriber which will be monetized through mobile advertising” said Asif Ali, Chief Technology Officer, mobile-work.
“Such services is a win-win for both the subscriber and the publisher and an ad-supported model in the mobile space is here to stay,” he added.
MeghDoot has been launched under ZestADZ’s mobile publisher program, details of which can be found at the ZestADZ website http://www.zestadz.com
MeghDoot can be downloaded free from http://t6india.com. (ANI)
- Mobile advertising perfect for small firms - Sep 11, 2011
- Now SMS in local language with IMImobile's app - Sep 05, 2011
- Reliance launches SMS based mobile conferencing (Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- Over 50 mn opted for mobile number portability till May - Jul 05, 2012
- 32.79 mn subscribers opt for mobile number portability - Mar 06, 2012
- 59.31 mn subscribers opted for MNP till July: TRAI - Sep 09, 2012
- 45.89 mn subscribers opted for MNP till April: TRAI - Jun 27, 2012
- Mobile users can now send 200 SMSes a day - Nov 01, 2011
- 25.84 mn subscribers opt for mobile number portability - Jan 09, 2012
- 29.24 mn subscribers opt for mobile number portability - Jan 30, 2012
- Regulation preventing pesky calls comes into effect - Sep 27, 2011
- One in 100 falls for SMS scams - Nov 09, 2010
- Pesky SMSs again - via new routes - Nov 06, 2011
- Free ad service on voice calls unveiled in Karnataka - Jul 01, 2011
- Transfer 'anything' using Tranz for free - Feb 22, 2010
Tags: asif ali, banner ads, chief technology officer, launch, mobile advertising, mobile space, mobile work, program details, publisher program, receiving messages, sending messages, single sms, sms messaging, sms service, subscriber, technology application, tensor technologies, transliteration, which enables users, win win