Tension in Honda factory after two workers suspendedAugust 6th, 2012 - 10:05 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, Aug 6 (IANS) There was tension in the Honda Scooters and Motorcycles plant here Monday after two workers, including a union official, were suspended by the management, said a union leader.
The suspension of Jasbir Singh, a union leader, and Naresh Kumar was announced after 5 p.m. when the general shift was over.
Worker’s Union president Ashok Kumar said they would try to resolve the issue Tuesday. Further steps would be taken if the demands were not met, he warned.
- Talks on suspended workers fail at Honda scooters - Aug 08, 2012
- Suzuki Motorcycles suspend 3 union leaders in Gurgaon - Mar 23, 2012
- Suzuki plants get police cover, workers slam move - Jul 20, 2012
- Sacked Maruti workers mull strategy with trade unions - Aug 31, 2012
- Maruti strike spreads to other automobile plants (Second lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Maruti management thanks locals for support - Aug 16, 2012
- Restore terminated Maruti workers: Trade unions - Aug 17, 2012
- Trade unions demand end of Maruti lockout, CBI probe - Aug 04, 2012
- Honda to launch entry-level bike - Sep 07, 2011
- Day 13 of Maruti workers strike - Jun 16, 2011
- Maruti management holds candlelight march - Aug 05, 2012
- Plea seeks list of arrested Maruti workers - Aug 04, 2012
- One killed in fire at Maruti car plant - Jul 19, 2012
- Honda targets sales of 21 lakh mobikes, scooters - May 11, 2011
- SIT to probe fresh violence in Maruti Manesar plant (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012