Technical snag hits BSE, trading halted till 2.30 p.mNovember 1st, 2010 - 3:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 1 (IANS) One of the leading stock exchanges in the country, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), halted trading Monday due to a technical glitch and said trading would resume by 2.30 p.m.
The bourse had earlier said it would close the markets from noon to 1 p.m. and asked members to log back at 1 p.m.
A BSE spokesperson then said the exchange would take some more time to rectify the problem, but would resume trading by 2.30 p.m.
Trading stopped with the 30-scrip sensitive index, Sensex at 20,368.8 points, up 336 points from its previous close. However, work continued at the other major exchange, the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- Sensex in red, realty, banking under selling - Mar 26, 2012
- Sensex in see-saw trade, consumer durables, realty stocks up - Mar 27, 2012
- Sensex closes 315 points higher (Second Lead) - Nov 01, 2010
- Sensex surges 336 points (Lead) - Nov 01, 2010
- Sensex flat in noon trade - Mar 07, 2012
- Sensex rises on positive global cues - Mar 09, 2012
- Sensex weak, IT, capital goods under selling pressure - Mar 19, 2012
- Sensex up 222.60 points in noon trade - May 24, 2012
- Sensex continues to be listless in noon (Lead) - Jan 04, 2012
- Sensex ruling in green; realty, consumer durables gain - Mar 06, 2012
- Sensex up 106.32 points; FMCG, oil stocks surge - Jun 19, 2012
- Indian equities nudge higher in Diwali 'muhurat' trade - Oct 26, 2011
- Sensex closes flat in special session - Mar 03, 2012
- Sensex off day's highs, holding in green - Mar 20, 2012
- Sensex down 31.93 points (Lead, correcting figures in Paras 1 and 2) - Jul 02, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,