Tata Tea plans to test-market cold teaSeptember 17th, 2008 - 9:50 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 17 (IANS) Tata Tea is planning to test-market its cold tea brand this fiscal, a company official said here Wednesday.”We are planning to test-market the cold tea brand this fiscal before finally launching it. With this, we will enter into a new system of distribution,” Sangeeta Talwar, Tata Tea executive director (Marketing), told reporters.
The company is also looking at opening another outlet of its branded tea shops ‘Chai Unchai’ in Bangalore, to take the number of outlets in the city to three.
Tata Tea, which has 31.73 percent holdings in Mount Everest Mineral Water Limited (MEWM) Wednesday launched New Himalayan Natural Mineral Water in Kolkata after Mumbai.
The company is also planning to enter into joint ventures in Russia to foray into that market.
- Sourenee to sell Darjeeling teas in foreign markets - Oct 25, 2011
- ABD to launch semi-premium whiskey in Nigeria - Apr 24, 2012
- Tata Tea scouting for new name, identity, says Tata - Sep 01, 2009
- MARS Group aiming to produce 5 mn kg of tea in 2013 - Dec 21, 2011
- Tata Global Beverages may enter food business - Aug 23, 2010
- Goodricke tea output to rise to 21 mn kgs in 2010 - Apr 13, 2010
- ABD eyeing 10 pc market share - Apr 24, 2012
- Tata Global Beverages to enter nourishing foods sector: Ratan Tata - Aug 30, 2011
- Tata Tea eyeing 10 percent market share in Pakistan, Bangladesh - Jun 14, 2010
- Rossell to open three quick service outlets in Delhi - Aug 10, 2012
- 'Global brands can generate jobs in India' (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- Electrolux licences Morf India to market Kelvinator purifiers - Jun 04, 2012
- Tata Global Beverages: The new name proposed for Tata Tea - May 06, 2010
- Mahindra First Choice plans to sell 1 lakh pre-owned cars by 2015 - Jul 21, 2012
- Green tea business grows in India amid health awareness - Feb 26, 2012