Tata Motors unveils Xenon pick-upSeptember 4th, 2012 - 12:08 am ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 3 (IANS) Tata Motors, India’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer, Monday strengthened its product portfolio in the pick-up segment with the launch of its Xenon.
“The pick-up segment is growing rapidly and we see this trend continuing. With the launch of Xenon pick-up, we are strengthening our existing pick-up portfolio,” a company release quoted Ravi Pisharody, executive director, commercial vehicles, as saying at the launch of the Xenon in Mumbai.
“With our existing products like the Super Ace, RX Pick-up and the new Xenon range, we are well placed in the market,” Pisharody added.
The auto major’s commercial vehicle sales in the domestic market stood at 45,142 units in August.
- Tata Motors unveils assembly plant in South Africa - Jul 22, 2011
- Tata Motors launch Manza, Prima in South Africa - Oct 07, 2011
- Renault enters compact car segment with Pulse launch - Jan 06, 2012
- Kinetic Engineering to launch two new gearboxes - Jan 17, 2012
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- Tata Motors expects 60 percent jump in light truck production - Oct 27, 2009
- General Motors targets 40 percent volume growth in 2011 - Feb 14, 2011
- Tata's market share in SUVs to go up by two percent - Feb 15, 2012
- Tata Motors to spruce up maintenance of low-floor buses (Lead) - Dec 24, 2009
- Auto sales remain subdued in June (Roundup) - Jul 02, 2012